Wednesday, July 04, 2007

4th of July Tibits.


Well three more days and I'll be on my way to Mexico City, the anticipation mounts and the excitement continues to grow. I don't know what we'll be doing or where exactly we'll be going but all I know is that it's going to be a fun experience that will stay with me for a long time to come.

Packing will begin tomorrow, I have to make sure to take enough stuff to last me for two whole weeks, yikes!

On a different subject, my "Arizona... but it's a dry heat!" photo blog will be a year old on Saturday, be cool to Joe Cool and come visit and show some love. Saturday's post should be the last one until I come back from Mexico.

A big shout out to my son and his wife, they treated us to a great 4th of July "carne asada" at their house. We spent the day swimming and eating, the thermometer marked 115 degrees, yes my friends it was hot, hot, hot.


Last but not least, a Happy Birthday wish to my niece. Today was her birthday and we spent the afternoon with her eating some more and drinking coffee.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You Tio! and thank you for coming over to the cafecito party. I cant wait just 3 moree days!

Mel said...

Yummy cake! Well it looks yummy :)

Webmiztris said...

115...yikes! our high was about 70. comfortable, yes, but I want heat dammit! I want hot-enough-to-live-in-my-pool weather! :)

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Do you take your own water, or is that myth?

Be cool, be safe, be back soon!

Elena said...

No olvides tu bronceador y tu repelente de insectos ja-ja

Tina said...

What a yummy looking cake.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants