Thursday, September 13, 2007

My World... Through My Eyes


My World... Through My Eyes


She has tried once, she has tried twice, and now she is going to try again. My daughter Michelle is launching her new blog which I believe is going to be a combination photo blog / photo journal.

While I like to take pictures of inanimate things, she likes shooting people and kids and she has a really good eye for it. My photo blog has been host to many of her beautiful pictures.

I don't know if she'll commit to posting regularly but I feel I must at least invite you my friends to go and visit and maybe give her some encouragement. I trust you will like what you see, as she'll be highlinting many of her great shots.

Michelle's other blogs have always been on my side bar and this is what her button looks like. So give it a try and click on the button and if you can let me know what you think.


Click On The Button

3 comments:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

A chip off the ol' blog!

MrManuel said...

I wish her luck. If her's is even half as good as her dad's, she'll be fine...

Anonymous said...

Visite el blog de Michelle y me gusto mucho y no dejo de reconocer que la herencia que nos dejo mi papa por el gusto de la fotografia se sigue extendiendo ojala nunca termine.
Tu hermana Ade

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants