Monday, October 22, 2007

Halloween Came Early


Halloween came early this year. Yeap! my sister in law decided to host a Halloween party last Saturday. It was a small intimate family oriented party with a couple of her friends. Even though we all had fun the party winners were the kids.

She had plenty of games and prices for them, the rule was that everyone had to be in costume. The kids played musical chairs, relay races, toss the bean bag and a plethora of similar games were played.

I made one of my fabulous salsas to be eaten with chips, ummmmmmm, que rico! We had pizza, and for dessert home made cupcakes.














If you know me a little by now, then you'll know that I take a family gathering over any other type of party in a heart beep. I'm sure there will be additional Hallowing postings eventually as my "comadre" is hosting another party but this one geared towards adults (no kids accepted) on this one. But for now here are some of the pictures from Saturday. I hope you like them.

5 comments:

Mel said...

looks like so much fun. I am skipping halloween this year since hubby is working so I will miss all the fun costumes!

Speaking of what are you supposed to be?

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I love the Dracula!

But that pizza eatin' monster is the scariest!

Unknown said...

It indeed looks like a good time was had by all, thanks for sharing the pics

Erin said...

You all look so great! Love the wig ;)

Wanda said...

My oldest grandson will be 21 on Oct. 28th. My daughter has always hosted a "Halloween*Birthday" party for him since he was little. The family get into it big time and everyone dresses up! How I wish I could be there for it!
You're looks like a lot of fun too.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants