Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Feeling

The Christmas movie for last night was "The Christmas List". I have seen this movie about five times already but if it plays I just watch it again. This is the movie where the kid wins a MUSTANG in a store raffle and he puts the perfume lady's name in his ticket so they get to share the car because obviously they won it. It's a pretty cool movie worth watching at least once.

And so I continue to warm up for Christmas, money is tight so I am aiming at goodwill. I just want a festive and Merry Christmas without the hassle and expense. There are so many other ways to enjoy Christmas than with presents. A good example is "mi chica" and I watching these Christmas movies together while enjoying each other's company.

Of course the kids will get their presents, while the kids at heart will get my love. Then there are those unfortunate kids that won't have a present if we don't pick the little paper Christmas tree hanging from our work's Christmas Tree. This year I get a 3-year old little girl.

The company's Christmas party is scheduled for Friday December 14, that should be a highlight. Our parties are usually pretty fancy and pretty fun, a good opportunity to dress up a bit and look good. lol

I am trying to stay away from the goodies associated with the holidays, there's never a shortage of candy, popcorn, peanut brittle, chocolate and a plethora of goodies that come in daily, I do not need the extra weight right now. I'll save my stomach for the good food. I am hoping for ham this year, we already had turkey.

Some of us celebrate Christmas and some celebrate the holidays, what ever that means. To me, when it comes to Christmas there is only one reason for the season.

What is yours?

2 comments:

TLR said...

I love watching those Christmas specials too, Jose

Michelle said...

Ah family... what's more fun then getting together with the family and stuffing our faces. Hopefully things run smoothly this year on my in laws side... (Sigh) I hope.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants