Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Movies

"Mi chica" and I love watching Christmas movies together. I for one can't get enough
of them. Christmas movies always carry a message of hope and goodwill. Some are just cute while others are real tear jerkers, there are old ones that have become classics and there are new ones that become instant classics.

I don't think I have a favorite, there are many that I look forward to seeing again and again and I know they will be repeated year after year, but it's fun when they show a new one too. This year "mi chica" and I have already watched about six of them so far, at least one of them was a new one.

I just think it's cool to watch something with possitive messages once in a while, these days everything revolves around violence, shooting, killing, etc. On the other hand Christmas movies leave you with that warm fuzzy feelin we all need.

Am I the only one that like these movies?

Tell me your three favorites, maybe I can catch them this year.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooooh I love this question.

If I could only watch 3 I would have to pick a current and a classic plus one more so


Miracle on 34th street
Christmas Vacation
Elf

I would have to squeeze the Grinch in there as well

MrManuel said...

I can't stand the old Christmas classics as they are a little too goody goody for my tastes.

Erin said...

I have to go with the Chevy chase Christmas vacation movie - although I know there is a more official name. Any Christmas movie makes me teary eyed - they are all so sappy and loving, lol.

Anonymous said...

Ummm I really liked National Lampoons Christmas Vacation... LOL. Oh and It's a Wonderful Life with Jimmy Stewart.

Mel said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE christmas movies!!! The sappier the better :) I like the funny ones too.

Tara said...

Ironically enough, I have seen very few over the years. I tend to like the comedies though and would love to check out the new Vince Vaughn one. It looks like it would be a good way to kick off the season :)

Michelle said...

Ah I love them all pretty much!

Miracle on 34th St (OF COURSE!)
The Grinch
Scrooged

I just love christmas movies... what's not to like about them?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants