Thursday, December 06, 2007

What If She Is An Angel

Hola my friends, I've been taking vacation time from work, I have also been staying with my mom (no Internet there)plus the every day things we must do and that all adds up to me posting less here, add to this bix and yeap I have been a busy body.

Well just a few more days for Christmas, we continue to plan on a poor Christmas present wise, but a rich Christmas in family warmth. Today as I took a day off I put the Christmas lights at my mom's house and she was so happy, that in itself made my day. She fed us and gave us rice pudding before we could come home. We almost spent the whole week there because on Monday we did the novela finale, and we normally go to stay with her Tuesdays, Wednesdays and half of Thursdays.

Today is Friday and I go back to work only becaue I'll have two people out and I need to cover for them, but it's nice to know that the weekend is just a few hours away.

We are not having anything close to a white Christmas, it's still sunny and altough not hot anymore it's not cold either, the weather is very fair and people can still wear short if they want to. So if you are having a white Chritmas already will you send me some pictures.

I will post another song I did at over at bix, in keeping with the Christmas spirit this song talks about giving and angels, what can be better than that. I hope you like it. I figure since I'm spending so much time over at bix I might as well share with you. I welcome your comments good or bad.

Have a great weekend.


Vote for me on Bix.com!



What if She's an Angel
Tommy Shane Steiner
Sung by: Joe Cool

3 comments:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Cool...Joe!

Chely said...

Hey Bro,

I actually enjoyed reading your posts as I listen to you sing.

You should continue doing this.

Pretty song!

Trata de vocalizar mejor tus palabras porque algunas no se entienden muy bien. - Critica Constructiva=)

I'm glad my mom got her lights installed. She loves this.

Besitos a todos por alla,

Elena said...

Aunque fracear es lo que Chely te quiso decir a mi me gusto porque de por si no le entiendo mucho, asi es que juzgo por como caen las palabras en la musica y eso lo haces exelente.

love ya

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants