Monday, January 07, 2008

American Idol is Near


I should be going to bed but I am waiting a little bit because I just ate a burrito. Why eat so late? Because I was hungry that's why. lol How can I lose the weight when I eat burritos at midnight. But hey, mi chica made it specially for me and it was hummm, hummm delicious.

So, there's a lot of people that I don't hear from until it's American Idol time. All of a sudden I start seeing comments from the AI crowd and that just made me realize that season number 7 begins in about a week. Oh yeah baby! 2-night season premiere on January 15 and 16.

You may ask me and my fellow Idol crowd if we haven't had enough, the answer most likely will be a resonant no. When it comes to reality shows American Idol is king. First we will endure the endless hours of comedy while they start filtering and choosing how will go to Hollywood. And then the show begins. Just when you think it's getting old or that it's just a repetition of last season, the show takes a form all it's own and grabs you.

Last year I was rooting for our hometown girl since the very beginning and it was a total treat to see her win. Jordin Sparks had the spark. She was a true winner whom I'm sure took the title by a huge margin. Unlike Taylor winning over Kat, we all know now that people really were not that crazy about him. It's kindda cold when he gets elected and then gets totally forgotten. But that's the beauty of the show.

I look forward to seeing Simon, Randy, Paula, and Ryan, as they are just as much a part of the shows success.

Don't forget during AI season the site to visit is DJ Slim's Idol Live. He has a totally interactive site that is a lot of fun to visit and to be a part of. So send me your comments and opinions on why you love or hate the granddaddy of all talent shows. American Idol.

6 comments:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Take a Pepcid before you eat and you want have any problems. They have saved my life!

Wanda said...

My husband and I enjoy watching American Idol...Have tried out??

Elena said...

Buen, bueno, haber si esta vez si la veo.

Jose said...

mushy - I'll try them, thanks for the tip.

wanda - Mi chica doesn't watch it, but my girls and I always do.

elena - pues ojala, si no tu te lo pierdes.

Chely said...

I am looking forward to this new season. After the end of La Novela and Dancing With The Stars, I currently don't watch any shows.

So I'm counting the days until January 15th.

I was invited to a seminar that night & politely declined just because it was the American Idol premiere. LOL

Jose said...

chely - The first shows are silly, but if you watch them with that in mind they are quite entertaining and fun to watch. I'm looking forward to the premiere too.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants