Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Year's Eve Party



I know you were waiting to see some of the pictures from our New Year's gathering. Well wait no more, here are some pictures from that night.














Top Left: My older sister and I
Top Right: My daughter and her husband and their kids, and one in the oven.
Bottom Left: My daughter and two of my nieces.
Bottom Right: Mi chica and my daughter.

As I mentioned in the previous posts, we didn't have a huge gathering but still there were a good 20 of us, once again we had plenty of food and plenty to drink. We had ham, stake, rajas con cebolla y crema, shrimp, salad, salsas, smashed potatoes as I call them, and gravy, and to top it all off we had chocolate cake. Now you know why I am weighing 196 lbs.











Top left: My grandson and my son.
Top right: My grandson and I.
Bottom left: My sister and I
Bottom right: My daughter and my niece.


Me and my mom.

13 comments:

Tara said...

Great pictures Jose...thanks for sharing :)

Jose said...

tara - Thanks to you for taking the time to visit.

Wanda said...

Oh I'm glad I didn't miss this!! Jose you handsome rascal...and your wife, how lovely and all your family..your mom is especially beautiful. You're a good son!

Blessing on all your family!
We are growing too, at Christmas we counted and we are 21 with kids, grandkids and the little great one!!! I love family!!!

Chely said...

Ayyy, Que Bonita Familia.

My girls and I missed ya!
We had an interesting New Year's Eve and it was fun. We didn't eat as much as you guys but the food was cool.

Besitos,

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

COOL Joe!

Jose said...

Wanda - Thank you for your always great comments. I knew you would enjoy them. I agree with you, mi chica, my mom, and my whole family are the best. There is just so many of us now it's getting harder to be all together.

Chely - I am happy you had a Happy New Year considering recent events and all. We had a simple but nice gathering and we had fun, that's the main thing.

Mushy - Thanks my dear friend, I'll make my way to your other blog soon.

Angie said...

Oh my goodness, could you guys all be any more cute/handsome/beautiful??

Great photos, Jose! You have such a wonderful family.

Happy New Year!

Angie said...

PS Come over and visit us at Slim's blog. AI starts soon!

Jose said...

angie - LOL thanks for your great comments, I'll go over and visit Slim's soon.

Elena said...

Hum, falte yo en las fotos, pero de todos modos ¡que bonita familia!

Jose said...

elena - Te me desaparecias a cada rato y nunca te pude tener cerca cuando estabamos tomando las fotos. Pa la proxima te me pones mas abusada.

Erin said...

What great pictures!! You all look so wonderful and happy !!!

Jose said...

ec - Thank you, we were pretty happy.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants