Thursday, January 10, 2008

Flagstaff - Snowbowl - Snow




Pictures courtesy of the internet



So I mentioned that I wanted to go to the snow up in Flagstaff, Arizona and asked who wants to go? Turns out everybody wants to go so I guess this Saturday we will be going up north to the snow. It should be a lot of fun as we have not been to the snow in the past five or six years. I will be taking big cardboard boxes so we can use them as sleds to go down the hills.

We are not used to being cold so hopefully we won't under dress, specially the kids. I am planning on taking lots of pictures, I'll share them with you.

4 comments:

MrManuel said...

The snow can be tons of fun. Have a good time!

Elena said...

No voy, diviertanse.

SCANjolina said...

See. Ok. That's not fair! When it gets nasty here in Texas, we don't have mountains. That's why I love Arizona

Jose said...

mrmanuel - Thank you, we will.

elena - que mala pata

scanjolina - In almost 18 years living here, this would be our second time going there.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants