Saturday, February 16, 2008

Latin Music Day

I recently met Jezie over at bix and was surprised at how well she sang. She has to have one of the best voices there, then I also found her over at SingSnap and the amount of songs she has there would take me a long time to listen. So I scanned a few and picked some of her songs in Spanish. I narrowed it down to this song because I think she did such a good job on it and it's a fun song that people can dance to. I figure today will be Latin Day so please take a listen and enjoy.

Since I just met her not too long ago I'll just let her tell you a little bit about herself.

Hi! I am a mother of 2 wonderful children with Cystic Fibrosis. My kids come 1st before any music career that I may have in mind. Before children I was singing in differnt bands and going to school for Music Education. I play 13 different instruments and I am teaching myself to play the guitar, which is different for me since I am not a string player. I am in love with a wonderful man, who supports me 110% in getting back into music and so do my children. They are my life! :)
PS. I finally got me another MYSPACE addy, I had cancelled my other one. Had to get one cuz sending mp3's to prospective bands was becoming a pain in the butt. Sending them to this website is so much easier LOL. Please check it out, it is still under construction but add me to yours if ya got one and I will add as well!! Please and Thank you!! www.myspace.com/jeziez :)




While Jezie sang a sort of techno nortena with a twist of TexMex, I decided for a typical Ranchera. This by the great Vicente Fernandez. I was having problems with the volume conrols so the sound may not be the best but you'll get the escence of the song just the same.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes! Cheekylittlevixen, as I believe she goes by on snap! Wonderful entertainer! She is a really good "Selena" as well. I believe, if I am correct, her father played stnad in for Selena's band or something at one time, so she got to see her in person a lot and adapted her style very well. You should listen to her Bidi Bidi Bom Bom, its awesome!
Chow! Amy

Jose said...

Hello Amy, yes she is such a great performer and the Tejano music comes natural to her. This song is just so full of energy, it's great.

Elena said...

Que agradable sorpresa, aunque a mi no me gusta mucho ese genero de musica claro que puedo apreciar caundo alguien canta bien y jazie es una excelente cantante y ademas tiene angel. Me gustaria escuchar algo mas de ella.
Elena

Elena said...

Esta cancion te quedo espectacular, para ser ranchera que de por si es dificil, tu voz luce muy pero que muy bien.
I love you.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants