Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tough Loss


Thank God I am not a die hard sports fan and not a true Patriots fan either. Yes, I did want for them to go all the way but it was not to be. In the meantime I am not heart broken or frustrated, my team already took care of that earlier.

So at least we had a good gathering, great food, the weather was great, the kids experienced the NFL Experience over at Westgate and "mi chica" and I relaxed most of the weekend, in that effect the Super Bowl did what it was intended for, it gave us the setting for a great Sunday.

Unfortunatley thre are die hard fans that at this point are all bent out of shape (EC), and this loss will stay with them for a long time to come. It may take another 50 years until the Patriots go undefeated and get this opportunity again, or it may happen next year, you never know. In the meantime I wait for my cards to at least make the playoffs again.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good time on Sunday..

Elena said...

Eso de "relaxed most of the weekend" me suena a flojotes.

Mel said...

Yeah but the 1/2 time show was awesome :)

Jose said...

mel - we did have an awesome time, thanks.

elena - Hay que saber disfrasar las palabras, jiote, jiote.

mel - you liked it? I am not a Petty fan, I am more of a... Jannet Jackson fan, yeah that's the ticket.

Erin said...

Not sure how I missed this post!! Your posts actually just showed up today in my bloglines, I thought you had taken a week off :)

Anyhow - we'll do it again... of course I'll be dead by then probably, lol. Anyhow - those Cardinals have got to win sometime or another ;) Just keep the faith :)

Jose said...

ec - Hey one can only dream and wish. One day my Cards will go far, I just don't know when that will be. They did win more games this last season, so that's a good sign.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants