Friday, February 01, 2008

Welcome Back Amy


Two weeks ago I dedicated my Friday post to Amy. She was at the hospital undergoing some surgery but I'm happy to report that she is back and has already sang a couple of songs in the karaoke sites. That shows she is in good spirits considerring the circumstances.

I have invited her to be todays guest and she graciously accepted, so without further ado here is Amy singing for us. Enjoy!


Visit Amy at Bix.com!


For a little bit more about Amy click here.

In keeping in tune with Amy's rendition of "Renegade" I'll post this Peter Frampton song. There's more errors than I care to count but it was a fun song from my teen age years.


Visit me at Bix.com!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A wonderful tribute to my best friend & buddy! You're aces, Joe!

MrManuel said...

Welcome back Amy!

Elena said...

Con todos los errores de la cancion que cantaste, me gusto mucho oirla de nueo, me trae bonitos recuerdos y me gusto como la cantaste. Que bueno que Amy ya regresó, ojalá que se sienta mejor.

Jose said...

daveman - She is such a great singer. I'm just happy she is back.

mrmanuel - On Amy's behalf, thanks.

elena - Esta cancion de rock pues no es mi estilo per hay le hace uno la lucha. Amy a persar de que le tuvieron que amputar partes de su pie por la diabetis parece estarse adaptando, ya hasta nos canto unas canciones. De veras que la musica es terapeutica.

Tara said...

Awesome tunes! Glad she is doing well!

Jose said...

tara - Thanks, tara. She did lose part of her foot to her diabetis. She seems to be in great spirits though.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants