Friday, March 07, 2008

Karaoke Friday


ARE YOU GOOD ENOUGH? The Fatal Dog will decide that! I've been called the Simon Cowell of Bix. Thank you, I think? I'm not going to tell you that you're good unless you are really OUTSTANDING or really have potential. If I tell everyone they are wonderful, then if I tell you the same thing, it means nothing. I'm looking for truly outstanding talent! I realize this is a place to have fun; a place to grow and practice, but there are some people who, in my opinion, have already arrived at greatness, or they are right on its doorstep. Those are the people Fatal Dog is looking for. SO - if I am cruising around BIX, I may comment your entry in a contest or on your Bix page, so look carefully.

~ Fatal Dog




Well thank you Doc a.k.a. Fatal Dog for the distinction and the induction into the Dog Pound. Understanding that this is all in good fun, it is also an ego boost to hear that someone out there appreciates our singing and goes as far as to recognize it with the pins and bones. This is way cool.

My sister and niece came to visit last Monday and we took the opportunity to re-book our flight for our trip to Mexico in May. (Remember the one that got spoiled last year?) Anyway I won't get into details right now, that will be for a different post but since they were there I took the opportunity to record some songs with them. Here's one my sister and I did on one take just for fun, we totally improvised the duet as we were singing.

The second song is my niece Marya. She is singing "There You'll Be" by Faith Hill. But the real start today will be my following video. This is my grandson Diego. Check him out and let me know. To me he is already my real life American Idol.

4 comments:

Wanda said...

I saw your grandchilden sing on your daughters blog ~~ You are raising the future American Idols!!

Lisamei62 said...

Hola Jose!
So cool of you to post your thanks to Doc here on your Blog!! You are an awesome singer and an even more awesome friend!! Well-deserved!!!
God bless!!
Lisa :)

Jose said...

wanda - Yeah, I saw your mark in Michelle's blog. What can I say, they are my little idols.

lisa - Well my blog is where I have been recording many of my memorable moments. That is nice of Doc to do what he does. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Tara said...

That is so cute :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants