Wednesday, March 26, 2008

T

TIDBITS


For the first time I have no clue as to who is leaving tonight. Obviously who I think should be bottom three and who will actually be leaving are two different stories. Chikezie is still struggling to gain a fan base so I wouldn't be surprised if it is him leaving tonight. We'll see.

I called it, didn't I? Yeah, that's how I finished my last post. I just knew that Chekizie would be the one. I really liked him, see I grew up in an environment where soul music was all we used to listen to, from the dancing to the music soul was a big part of me growing up. Music from Peabo Bryson, Peaches and Herb, The Stylistics, and so many others that used to sing with lots of feeling and emotion, not to mention the biggest of them all Luther Vandross. Man those were the years of great music. Chekizie had that soul sound that I grew up with and that I always loved. Sad to see him go but I knew it would be him. Kristy Lee Cook survives yet another week based on one decent performance.


Ruben Studdard's "Celebrate Me Home"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A burglar broke into a house one night.

He shone his flashlight around, looking for valuables.

He picked up a CD player to place in his sack when a
strange, Disembodied voice echoed from the dark saying,

'Jesus is watching you'

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flash
light off, and froze.

When he heard nothing more after a bit he shook his head
and continued.

Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect
the wires, Clear as a bell he heard,

'Jesus is watching you'

Freaked out, he shined his light around frantically,
Looking for the source of the voice.

Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam
came to rest on a parrot..

'Did you say that?' he hissed at the parrot.
'Yep' the parrot confessed then squawked, 'I'm just
trying to warn you that he's watching you'

The burglar relaxed. 'Warn me, huh? Who in the world are
you?'

'Moses' replied the bird.
'Moses?' the burglar laughed.. 'What kind of people would
Name a bird Moses?'

'The kind of people that would name a Rottweiler Jesus'

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I was sad to see him go... but I kinda knew it too. I didn't think Syesha would be bottom 3 so that was weird. Ok onto next week...

Michelle said...

Oh and it was funny when they asked David Archuleta why he picked his song... he looked under pressure! LOL

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants