Monday, April 21, 2008

Personlized Plate and a meme

Driving home the other day I saw a red Chevrolet SSR that had personlized licence plates. It read "S8N". Needless to say I got chills. I prefer the bumper sticker that says, "God is my copilot".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


EC you know I don't do memes. But today I'll do this one just for you.

I was tagged by ec for this meme, here are the rules:

1) Write you own six word memoir.
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration is you like.
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so it can be tracked as it travels through the blogosphere.
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5) Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

OK here is mine:

I WAS ILLEGAL BUT NOT CRIMINAL


Now here comes the real crime, and that is to nominate six of you.

So please will you participate or not... it's entirely up to you.

Michelle
Wanda
Tara
Mel
Amy

Well there you have it, if you play let me know. I really would like to read what your six word memoir is.

5 comments:

Erin said...

LOL - When I first read it, I thought it read Sane.. but yes, as I said it like 100 more times it does indeed read Satan - scary!!

Unknown said...

yucky!!

I like the other one as well!

Erin said...

Awww, thanks Jose for doing the meme!!!

And I love it, it made me laugh :)

MrManuel said...

Well, at least he put it on a red car!

Elena said...

Que miedo

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants