Monday, April 21, 2008

Top Six

Tonight's American Idol show has the potential of being one of the best ever or be totally boring. The music of Andrew Lloyd Webber has got to be a huge library. Phantom of the Opera, Jesus Christ Super Star, Cats, and the list goes on and on. It will all come down to the song choice for each contestant. I have a feeling that David Archuleta will have no problem singing songs from this genre.

You all know I don't like Carly, no I don't dislike her either but she is just indifferent. However due to her strong voice I have a feeling that if she chooses a good song (I don't know how to love him -- Jesus Christ Super Start)comes to mind, she will sail into next week fairly easy. And David Cook apparently the number one pick for many may just surprise us with another unique arrangement.

That would leave Syesha, Jason, and Brooke as the bottom three. I know Jason's time is getting close but I guess the senoritas are not ready to see him go. Syesha really sings nice but is missing that little something needed to really be an Idol and Brooke has been pretty boring the last three shows. I would say Syesha has the most chance to leave us this week although I would prefer it would be Brooke.

Who are your bottom three? Who do you think will leave this week? Care to comment.

4 comments:

Chely said...

Ditto on all you said.

I think Jason will probably leave.

Michelle said...

Bottom Three: Syesha,Brooke, and Jason

Brooke going home.

Jose said...

chely - I knew you would agree. I however think Jason will make top 5

michelle - I think it will be:
Carly, Brooke, and Jason.

Michelle said...

Oops I totally forgot about Carly... in my mind she's already gone.

I change my mind... Carly Brooke and Jason bottom 3. Sorry. I knew it looked funny when I typed out Syesha. I hope she's NOT bottom 3.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants