Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Something other than...

I decided to give you all a break from my trip, it is starting to look like every day we did the same thing. Instead today I'll just post about what's going on with my TV shows.

Hell's Kitchen -- How great is that, Christina made it to the top two. I for one am rooting for her to take the whole thing. Petrozza is cool and the one with a lot more experience but Christina is new blood and week after week she kicked butt. I am totally looking forward to next weeks finale. Go Christina!

So You Think You Can Dance -- Boy, the dancers this year are awesome. Last season was exciting but predictable. This season the couples are bringing it and it could be any body's win. Of course I have my favorites. Katee and Joshua, definitely the couple to beat right now.

Nashville Star -- Rooting for Gabe Garcia but loving the way Melissa stole the show. I can do without Billy Ray Cyrus as host but I'll get used to him. I still like this show but it lacks the excitement and anticipation American Idol brings. Even "Can You Duet" was more exciting. I hope Nashville Star gets better as it goes.

Randy Jackson's America's Best Dance Crew -- You know that anything related to dancing is a favorite show of mine. (Excluding Dancing with the Stars) This season of America's Best Dance Crew will be an exciting one. I can already tell it will be though as the dance crews can really dance.

4 comments:

Tara said...

I am with you on America's Best Dance Crew. I wish they had such a show on when I was younger and wanted to be a dancer. I love to watch it!

Unknown said...

I love Hells Kitchen. Cori was good, but obviously did not have the leadership skills I do think Christina is the better of the 2 but....to be continued

Anonymous said...

I'm with the fans of Hells Kitchen - LOVE that show!

I don't know, i think Petrozza will pull it off - even though he doesn't have much "pizazz" but he sure is great at cooking. I like Christina though - cute, funny, and a hard worker!

Wanda said...

That couple are awesome!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants