Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Stimulus Money

Remember that so awaited check sent to us by the government to inject back into our economy. The infamous stimulus check. Well mi chica and I decided this is where it was to go. So I am showing you some "before" and "after" images of our backyard.

Before

























After





And today they started on the front walkway of our house. I liked how the backyard came out so I told mi chica we needed to make it match. It should be ready by Saturday. I'll show you later the end result.

6 comments:

Tara said...

Looks awesome Jose! Money well spent!

Chely said...

WOW!!!!

It looks beautiful:)

Now, wait a minute...my stimulous check only paid for the dresses April & I wore on Thalia's Quiceanera!

How did you make yours stretch???

MrManuel said...

That looks awesome man! Good job! Must have been some stimulus check!

ChrisJ said...

Looks wonderful! Now you must find time to enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous! I can't wait until we get the deck built onto the back of our house.

Michelle said...

I love it! And I get to enjoy it everyday. Thanks Daddy.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants