Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tidbits

Five, six, seven, eight, nine, tenteen, eleventeen, twelveteen, thirteen, fourteen… Yeap, I will hear that a lot tomorrow as we have our mid-year inventory at work. I hated inventories until I came to this company. Here each team is assigned a shelf and the most it should take any given team to count their shelf should be around 45 minutes. Prior to counting everything must come off the shelves so they can be cleaned. All products are dusted as it is placed back on the shelves and that is that. It's a simple, and fast task. And for our troubles they'll buy pizza for the whole company. Doesn't that sound like fun?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Last night, I took another great bike ride. This time I expanded the ride distance. I have to ride at night because the afternoon is just way too hot. Actually, even at night is way too hot but at least you don't have the sun hitting you. This was the second day I rode and I was expecting to be like in total pain this morning, but I actually feel great. I think I'm riding again tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I've been wanting to show you where our stimulus money from the government refund went but I haven't had a chance. I will post something next week for sure. It was totally worth the moulla.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Has anyone been following "So You Think You Can Dance"? Wow! This show is to dancing what American Idol is to singing and this season the dancers are all great. I have been saying that the girls were the stronger performers but there are some guys there that have shown that they are true contenders. My top three girls in no particular order would be Chelsi, Courtney, and Katee. And the top guys to me are Will and Joshua. I personally pick Joshua over Will but with the girls I would like to declare a three-way tie.

4 comments:

MrManuel said...

Counting inventory? Yeah, sounds like a blast, but free pizza is cool!

Can't wait to see your stimulus prize!

No, I have definitely not been watching the dance show! Too much like American Idol for me.

Michelle said...

I say Chelsi and Katee top 2 girls... and Katee will probably win it... but I like Chelsi more. I wouldn't be diappointed either way.

I am not too crazy about any guy in particular.

Have fun doing inventory!

Tara said...

Free pizza...I'm game...where do I apply for this job? :)

Glad you are enjoying the bike!

Anonymous said...

I started out the season with all intent on watching SYTYCD but have yet to catch up after the 2nd show... I heard it was great though!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants