Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ducky

Here are a few of the pictures my daughter sent me of Ducky's first day at school. Enjoy!


I am assuming this is the tag on his desk. "Yeah, that's the ticket this is my turf don't nobody invade it." It has my name and all. Now you all know why we call him "Ducky".


"Ducky" is thinking, "Now you all know where I get my good looks from."


Here "Ducky" is thinking, "And this is where I get my smarts from".


OK, then this has to be where my attention span comes from... LOL


"Jamma" and Diego bidding the duck a great day filled with fun, learning, and many new friends.


Awwww! Papa duck and his little quak.

RING!

RING!

RING!

RING!

RING!

RING!

Hello!

Yes, that's me

What can I do for you?

What do you mean my son and my nephew are following on his uncle's steps and are trying to go AWOL?



He, he, he, it must run in the family.

9 comments:

Chely said...

LOL - That's funny=D

Who's "the nephew"? Is that Angel???

Wow, how exciting! Everyone's in school now.

Besitos,

Tia Chely

pendoodles said...

Just 'ducky'. LOL

He's a doll. :)

Tara said...

Awww...what great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Awwww... what a cutie...

Better watch that AWOL stuff. My kid (now a senior) got to be a pro at it.

MrManuel said...

Cute pictures!

Don't let the teachers catch him climbing the fence. They don't think it is as cute.

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

Wow. I can't believe they're growing up so fast, and all of them are attending school!

I loved this post!


Tio! I have a new blog! Come check me out! =)

http://lifethroughphotographs.blogspot.com/

add me to your sidebar! =)

Betty F said...

What a beautiful family!

Jose said...

Chely - Yeap! The nephew be Angel.

Pen - I concur, he still thinks his name is "ducky" and not Loyiel, lol.

Tara - They are great aren't they. All taken by my daughter.

Catscratch - I will put a GPS system to their ancles.

MrManuel - In this case the sisters. It's a Catholic school.

Crystal - Growing too fast, they don't wait.
I like your new blog, you are on my side bar agai. You better keep it up.

Betty Flocken - Thank you!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants