Thursday, August 28, 2008

ROAD TRIP


It's funny that this billboard went up this week by my work. If you pay attention to the image it shows beer, ummmmm! beer, not that I am a drinker but heck we are about to have a long weekend and the weather invites to have one, or two, or three. the second thing that caught my eye in this scene is the beach (OK, it's official. I cannot pronounce this word and it sounds like I say something else and it joins the list mi chica made of words I should not say). But the beauty of it is that I have been banned from saying it but not from writing it. So the plan is to go to the BEACH. But the most important part of the billboard add that really caught my eye was the name of the hut restaurant, "TACOS". Either that was the name or the menu, I am not certain but either way if I hear the word tacos you know I'm there.

We love to take road trips, if it wasn't because gasoline is so expensive these days we would probably take more. I hope this one is not too bad, it will be Arielle's second trip to California, the first one in May she was only like two months old but this time she is half a year old and we have no idea how she is going to take the 4-hour trip. I am hoping she sleeps all the way but I don't think we'll be that lucky. Then again she may surprise us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


By now many of you know I am a Ford guy. I how I would love to be taking this road trip on one of this. And I thought the GT40 was hot. This baby burns!


Ford GT90 -- One can only dream.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Actually she's barely gonna be 5 months but pretty close! I hope she does well. I have packed her favorite toy and her favorite blanket, so I hope we'll be ok.

Jose said...

michelle - Technicallities, I am sure she appreciates me making her sound more mature for her age. lol

Betty F said...

I'd look forward to the trip if we were going in that too! Looks like a lot of lightening to the east of me.. right now.. Your neck of the woods? Drive Safe!

MrManuel said...

Yeah, we'd love to make more trips too, but those damn gas prices!

Chely said...

Drive safely and I'll see you guys at Casa Cabral tonight!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants