Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Ideas

Thought for the Day!

Never hold your farts in. They travel up your spine, into your brain and that's where shitty ideas come from!! :P haha



Wow, as of now I will be afraid, very afraid to put my ideas out there, as it is with me ideas are few and far. But in any case once in a while I do get a few brilliant ideas, at least I like to think so and I share them with those I love.

Let me give you some examples of the great kind of ideas that I have had throughout my life:

Once upon a time I told mi chica, "You know what babe, let’s get married". Now that was the best idea I'be ever had. Then I told her "let’s have kids". That sounded like a great idea at the time. Just kiddin' it was a great idea too. I just can't see my life without my kids and now my grandkids. Then the idea light bulb parked over my head yet again and I told mi chica "Let's buy a house we can't afford" LOL -- Well that was not really a bright idea but somehow we are making it work. I love my house and my neighborhood and I am still hoping that it will be our best investment. Sooner or later we will be out of this recession and our house will appreciate to its real value.

So as you can see ideas come and ideas go, the challenge is that once we get them and adopt them we need to make them work. Don't ponder on an idea for so long that it will become a doozer.

Hummmmm! I wonder what exactly mi chica means when she tells me "you and your bright ideas".

So I wonder if you my few loyal readers have had some good or bad ideas that you may want to share with us. I am interested in reading about them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welllll, let me think.

My big house plans were bright at the time, I suppose. It's way more house than we'll need in year or two as both kids will be graduating and they swear they're both moving in with their friends.

Ahhh, now those guys (the kids), they have some bright ideas.

Get this. The next idea was to build on an additional 300 sq ft. for a master suite. Now, that my friend is a brilliant idea. Huge closet, whirlpool bath and french doors to the hot tub on the deck.

Once vacated, the downstairs will serve as a full bar/music room complete with pool table and karaoke set up. All that crap is already in here, there's just no room to move.

Ok, so maybe too much house isn't a bad thing.

MrManuel said...

Like you, I agree marrying my wife was a good idea. Getting into real estate was a bad idea. Then again, how was I supposed to know a crash was about to happen?

Wanda said...

Your thought for the day is priceless....

My husband and I had similar thoughts....Hey let's get married. Let's wait to have kids, and 9 months later baby #1. Great idea, lets wait to have baby 2...16 months later...Yes!! Let's wait to have #3, OK opps baby 3 and then 5 years later Baby 4. The only thing we wern't good at was planning babies. Wouln't change that in a million years ~~ they are our pleasure and delight.
Never owned a home...so that's not a problem.
I think one of my best thoughts was to be a blogger and meet people like you Jose.

Anonymous said...

I have no bright ideas, lol... I have ideas that seem good at the time that I seem to make work out better over time ;)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants