Saturday, September 27, 2008

BULLETS

A birthday shoutout goes to my little sis Chely. Her birthday was yesterday. I hope you had a nice one sis.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Chely
Happy birthday to you

and many more.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I was watching the Mosley vs. Mayorga fight, it was an OK fight with some boring rounds in between with Mosley winning most of the rounds but fast forward to the last second of the last round, yes I said the last second, after a knock down with fourteen seconds to go, the ref give the 8 second count and by the time he cleans Magorga's globes there is only 1 second left, the ref says fight, Mosley hits Mayorga only one more time and flattens him into the canvas. Wow, talk about dramatic endings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I spent all my Saturday being lazy. There are things to do around the house but I just lack the motivation. Thankfully the weather is finally changing and although it's still hot here in the desert it's getting better and easier to go out and paint the town. Hopefully my energy level will rise soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


As I write, I am using our computer without Windows, yep our computer does not have a Windows program but my daughter figured out a way for us to get to the Internet. That in itself is half good, the bad part is that we can't download or save anything. For now we'll just make do with what we have, and I am thankful to be able to post and to visit you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I watched "Knight Rider" and as expected it was cheesy but I still liked it and I just had to drool while watching the main star, that Cobra Mustang is just a piece of art. I am glad the producers turned to Ford to highlight their cars. They are built Ford Though. (Ehemm! I expect to receive a check from Ford for announcing them in my humble blog).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's to hoping your rest of the weekend is awesome.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love bullet posts! I also love lazy days

Michelle said...

I was lazy yesterday too... but aren't I GREAT for finding loopholes to use the internet?!

Thank you. Thank you.

Jose said...

amy - Yep, when everything else fails, bullet posts are a cool.

michelle - You! Lazy! Nawwww. lol

Chely said...

Thank you for my B-Day wishes=D

It was great! Expect a post coming soon=D

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Chely! Hope it was awesome!

I'm always lazy when it's hot. I don't do summer very well unless we're on the lake.

Have a great week!!!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants