Monday, September 29, 2008

NOTHINGNESS

With the exception of Friday night when mi chica and I went out for dinner the rest of the weekend was totally uneventful. I just couldn't get into any sort of a groove and decided to be totally lazy. We managed to watch a couple of movies together and some shows but that was it.

Now moving into the new week and not feeling too much of a change in weather we just hope that the hot days don't go beyond this month, believe me, it has been a long summer. There are a few events programmed for the area soon and we are hoping to attend some of them. Then of course Halloween is just around the corner and it's always neat to see all the grand kids parade around in their little costumes. I am sure that will be the topic throughout the whole month.

I am hoping for a good week at work, most of the time the last two days of the month are exciting because they are busier. To me the end of this month is also the start of the year end countdown. The last three months always go so fast, there are so many celebrations and family birthdays, coming up that I know we will be busy. My oldest granddaughter will soon be 8 years old, yet another indication of how fast time passes by.

I hope all you have a great week, I know some of you are already experiencing the beauty of Fall, unfortunately that is something here in Phoenix we don't get to experience. After the hot days, we will have a couple of comfortable weeks and then wham! it will be cold. Needless to say lot of people catch nasty colds due to the sudden change in weather. I am prepared with my bottle of vitamin C, it seems to help a lot during the winter days.

Are you looking forward to Winter and the holidays?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are into the fall weather now. Leaves will start changing soon.

I love Thanksgiving, but am not looking forward to Christmas at all.

MrManuel said...

I am only looking forward to the holidays if the market can have some recovery. It is brutal right now.

Anonymous said...

Yess! I cant wait for the holidays. I cant wait for Thanksgiving, for Christmas time. I just love the feeling of the season. The time to be covered by a bunch of blankets and the time to wear sweaters.. I just want this heat to leave Arizona.. ASAP! :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that is something I am NOT looking forward to - the weather there. OMG it is going to be hot!

Can't wait to meet up on Friday! Don't forget :)

Michelle said...

Well my week hasn't been too eventful either considering Diego, Alayna, and I have been sick in bed with fevers! Ughh. I am finally up today. Still feeling like Juan sat on me for two days straight. That my father, is a sign of the changing weather...

But I LOVE fall!

And my birthday is coming up...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants