Thursday, November 06, 2008

Ford Heaven


I was going through some of my old photo discs and I found one with a lot of images from the Fabulous Fords Forever car show at Knott's Berry Farm. This here is an awesome looking fat fendered F-100. I want one.


This one is just a tiny little bit out of my price range right now, but who knows if the economy picks up I just may feel like coughing up the $500,000.00 it costs. A Saleen is just what the doctor ordered.


The purists restore theirs to factory specifications. The hot rodders make them go fast and look rad, but what happens when someone wants the best of both worlds. Why resto mod it of course. This is one hot looking resto mod that also would feel right at home sitting in my garage.


What are you, nuts? So, how is this for budget customizing? There is no money for paint so lets just sand it to the bare metal and throw a couple coats of clear. Maybe people won't notice... yeah right!



This baby had everything but the kitchen sink. I think given the chance the owner of this beauty would install one too. The Fabulous Fords Forever car show normally attracts around 2000 Fords, and at least 60% are Mustangs.

For the past 12 years or so (If I am wrong, I am sure mi chica will correct me) there's a Ford Bronco sitting in my garage and I hope one day it will see the street again. My Bronco is newer than this:


But older than this:




Heck, I would be happy driving this one around the neighborhood since I don't play golf.

I am not a purist, Mustangs and Fords is what I like but I will drive anything. Anybody wants to give me a Corvette, hell yes I'll take it... What? You don't believe me... try me!

4 comments:

Betty F said...

These are great; I LOVE the last one. Lyndsey, my daughter LOVES mustangs.. I'm afraid it'll be a few years for her now.. She's the one with three little girls!

Anonymous said...

Purple Mustang. I'm speechless. And figuring away to buy one.

ChrisJ said...

Great car pictures -- but as usual it is the colors that struck me ...orange??...and purple? If I had the nerve to drive around town in them I'd definitely pick one of these two.

Anonymous said...

$500,000????

Damn.

Great cars though - I loved the colorful one, that one is cool!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants