Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our Fall

Wow, we are having terrific weather here in Phoenix, yes I know we are far away from having fall like most of you do but to not have constant heat and to be able to put my top down and drive topless is mostly appreciated. The bad thing about Phoenix is that we only have a couple of weeks of this great weather and then bam! It gets cold.

Before you know it, everybody is sneezing and calling in sick. Yeah, it's sort of a routine here. Since I don't have AC or heater in my car I don't get to experience weather changes and that keeps me from catching a cold. I still would love to see some streets full of leaves, and trees turn from green to orange, like it happens back east. Our landscape here is still pretty much the same, it just doesn't change.

NASCAR was last week, man I live so close to PIR and considering the extra amount of people that came into town everything went so smooth, also Monday Night Football was played here in Phoenix and again, I hardly noticed the additional traffic going home. I guess the Phoenix Police Department has thing under control and they do an awesome job during these events.

OK, I gotta go so, that will be it for today. If any of you post pictures from your area showing how the different colors of fall let me know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

glad fall is treating you well. you can always scroll down michaels blog at www.valtool.blogspot.com for some fall pics

Betty F said...

Well this IS our festive fall weather.. SOME of my trees have yellow leaves.. or is that from lack of care? :)
I'm enjoying this "moderate weather" and wearing my "winter clothes, jeans and sweaters as much as I can.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants