Friday, December 05, 2008

Ducky's Birthday


Ducky let her "Jamma" know how much he loves her.


My grandson "Ducky" will be having a birthday soon, I thought it would be a great idea to celebrate his birthday earlier. My intention is for him to have the best birthday we can possibly give him. He will be turning four years old and he is at that age where he already understands and probably looks forward to his party, which by the way will be held this coming Sunday.













What a joy this little kid is, that's why he is "My Ducky" and I love him very, very much.


His birthday is a week before Christmas and it is very easy for people to wanna consolidate a birthday/Christmas present. I warned people since he was born that I would not allow that. I figure an early party will most likely prevent that from happening. Am I smart or what?

Mi chica will be in charge of the cooking and I know she'll have some super great tasting food, I don't know if I have mentioned this before but when it comes to cooking mi chica comes second to none. It's funny because when we got married she didn't know how to cook. Then one day she told my mom that she would really like to learn how to cook and my mom's reply was for her to get into the kitchen when she was cooking. Needless to say, mi chica learned all of my mom's dishes and then threw her own signature on all of them. So even though they may cook the same dish you can rest assured that the taste won't be the same. But I digress. Did I ever tell you mi chica is a great cook?

Anyway, I hope the party is a success. Please join me from wherever you are on Sunday in singing the Happy Birthday song to "Ducky".

3 comments:

MrManuel said...

Happy Birthday Ducky!

I have an uncle who has a birthday the day after Christmas. I feel bad because I know he gets forgotten sometimes too.

Anonymous said...

I will be more than happy to get my vocal cords ready :-)

Gosh, he is getting so big! I hope he has a wonderful party and a wonderful birthday!

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

Happy 4th birthday Ducky!

Hey, do you have a feed? I don't get updates in my reader when you post something new.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants