Wednesday, March 25, 2009

American Idol Top 10

So, Alexis Grace was a would be top four was she! Not so fast said Idol. And just like that the huge talent that is Alexis Grace is out of the competition and won't even be a part of the tour. Umm!

Well, as far as I'm concerned Megan was very lucky. So tonight is Motown Week I believe. If I'm correct it should be sort of an easy week for most. I still don't know what kind of nonsense Adam will bring to the table but I'm sure it won't be pretty. Then again, I don't think he shoots for pretty.

Megan's luck should be almost running out, and Michael may surprise us with an easy to the ear song. He in my opinion sounds good on the slow songs. If more than anything tonight's show will be determined mostly on song choice and who'll step up to the plate and sing with lots of soul.

Still, my pre-show predictions for this week are for Megan and Michael to be bottom two again. And as far as I'm concerned, Kris Allen can go too. Did you all hear that Anoop was at the top of the list in popularity. Good for him.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megan HAS to go... she drives me crazy... at first her voice was fresh - now it grates on me. And her little "wiggle shake" thing that she does also drives me insane... Boy I hope she gets voted off!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants