Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pre Show Top Nine Predictions

So tonight they get to pick from the top itunes 100, wow that is quite a range of music the have there. This season has not been as predictable as past seasons, I really don't think these singers are extraordinary or anything like that but they are kind of even and I still think it could be any body's win.

Will vote for the worst succeed in keeping Megan in the competition one more week? Could this be Scott's last week? I hope not. Matt and Allison will have to kill it, they are both great singers but for some reason are not capturing a wide fan base, of course they didn't get as much air time as Danny and Lil did but to me they are just as good if not better.

So, Adam surprised the heck out of me last week. I really thought he was going to do his normal screaming but instead he came out with a slow song that really showed he can clean it up if that was his intention. Still not my favorite as I am not a rocker but he will go far in this competition. In any case, don't count on him being all cleaned up again this week, I just don't think he'll start wearing costumes for each performance.

Kris Allen is a judge's favorite and Anoop is my favorite of the two. While Anoop is the underdog in this competition I have a feeling that he has a wider fan base than people think, I just hope he has another great performance tonight to stay alive.

Realistically Scott and Megan should be bottom two this week, but what will happen could be a whole different story. Just to point out how crazily unpredictable this season has been, Alexis a top favorite is gone and didn't even make it to top 10, and Both Matt and Megan have been bottom three. Yep, anything can happen.

And yet, why do I feel it will be a Danny vs. Adam finale?

.

3 comments:

Betty F said...

:) You've got this down! Hope things turn out how you want them to.

Erin said...

I am so glad to see Megan leave... she was truly driving me insane. I think Anoop has to go soon too, although I personally like him, he just isn't up to the standards of the others.

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

Oh, I like your new blog template! (Maybe it's not new, and I just let on how long it's been since I've been able to make my blog rounds. Ha!)

I'm really missing AI this season. I just haven't been able to catch it.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants