Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Results

Well, I almost called it right. I really thought that Michael Sarver whom I support would be a bottom three. In any case I did say Jorge would go out and I knew that Jasmine would be bottom three, though I didn't expect her to be the first one to go. I guess the so called new twist won't make much of a difference. Well, it will but given the contestants and their rankings, will it really matter. I am sure the top five contestants already know who they are. Week one is gone and I for one was not impressed, nobody wowed me and to tell you the truth I am not a big Michael Jackson fan. So, all I'm going to say about this week is, beat it, beat it, let's move on to next week and beat it.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants