Thursday, April 08, 2010

Atali is Almost Here

Yep, she has been ready for a while. Today is the day... we hope!

Well I am at home babysitting as Michelle has been having contractions since 2:00 a.m. Junior just took her to the hospital and hopefully this is it. With a little luck the baby will be born today. For now I wait to hear what's up.

My allergies are really kicking my butt though. This is the time of year that it really takes a toll on my eyes as they tear up so much that at the end of the day I can't even touch them because they are so irritated, and today I'm even having a runny nose. Arggg not nice at all.

So, I am ready to take off and be at the hospital but they still have not put her in a room and I believe there is another woman in line before her so it may still be a little while longer. Either way I am ready and just waiting for the call.

Here she is as she waits for a room to become available.


Hope to come back from the hospital with a bunch of baby pics.

.

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Oh Jose, I'm just waiting with you. We were able to be at the hospital when our fist little great grandson, Issac joined out family!

Michelle is beautiful.

Felicia said...

Hey Joe,

I saw you there and I was going to say hello on my way out but you were gone! Good luck today!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants