Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!














Just a quick not to wish my mom a Happy Birthday today. This is her, mother of five, grandma of many, and great grandma of a few more. My mom is a fighter, an economist, an entrepreneur, a cook, a gardener, a counselor, a friend, and many other wonderful things. Keeps us on edge, and still kicks our butts when needed. Me, I try to walk the right path before doing something I know she won't like, although I have done a few of those too.

.

5 comments:

Wanda said...

Happy Birthday to your dear mother. Love this touching picture. Priceless.

MrManuel said...

Feliz Cumpleanos!

sandy said...

Happy birthday to her. What a great photo and she sounds like a great mom and gramma.

Chely said...

I love her <3

Michelle said...

Sure does keep people on their toes right?! I love her too, Happy Birthday Abuelita!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants