Sunday, August 08, 2010

Random Posts

Yes, it's that time of the year when one moment the sun is out and shinning in all it's glory and in a matter of minutes this happens:

This is how the sky looked before the monsoon hit.

And this is how it looked afterwards, rainbow and all.


<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>


Celibacy can be a choice in life, or a condition imposed by unforeseen circumstances. While attending a Marriage Weekend, my wife and I listened to the instructor declare. "It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other..." He then address the men. "Can you name and describe your wife's favorite flower? I leaned over, touch my wife gently, and whispered. "Gold Medal-All Purpose, isn't it? And thus began my life of celebacy.


<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>


I was watching the movie Kick-Ass being totally entertained by the unexpected action and violence in it (Ithought this was a kids movie) when all of a sudden the character Red Mist brought out his awesome ride. Ja, ja, of course I had to highlight it here in my blog because Red Mist's car was BAD ASS.




<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants