Sunday, October 31, 2010




And this is how it looks these days. Me, I still like it as much as the day I bought it.


And sometimes this baby has to be washed so it looks good. I am sure the owner of the other pony up front thought the very same thing.


Not too long ago I had to take my princess to the bus stop, she was so happy I did it. I asked her to pose for a picture while we waited, she had absolutely no problem with that as you can see.


I took this picture with my phone the day the sky got mad and spitted big balls of hail damaging an incredibly big amount of cars.



Inside our Mc Donals we do not have a kids play land but we do have a piano. Kids don't seem to miss the playground because all they want is the toy in their happy meals. Me, I like the piano too.


This image captured by Kika last Saturday during our taco run.

.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Like your pictures, Jose. That sky is wonderful... SWF for sure.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants