Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mom, Mustangs, and Michigan

ABC Wednesday
La letra "M"

How appropriate, today is the letter "M" which stands for Miercoles, Miercoles is Spanish for Wednesday.

"M" is also for miracle, and unless you live under a rock then you know about the miracle taking place in Chile today as the 33 miners are being rescued, and considering they were trapped inside the mine for some 70 something days they seem to be in good health and in good spirits.

"M" is for mom and this is a picture of my mom when she was very young. Although she is pretty now you must admit she was very beautiful when she was young. My dad was smart and lucky to catch her.

Mom.

Now that... my kids are grown, I understand how much work and love it takes to raise and to keep a family together. The example of your strength, devotion, and patience is now rippling through the generations. Thank you! ~Forest Houtenschil

"M" is also for My Mustangs. I am so enjoying driving these two beauties. Phoenix weather is finally cooling down so driving the convertible with the top down is the way to go these days.


My Mustangs!

This is Tara, a fellow blogger and dear friend of mine and Kellie her best friend and now my dear friend as well. I would say "M" is for MUY or MUCHO bonitas but the truth is a picked this image because they are from Michigan.

Michiganians, Michiganders or Michiganites
Muy bonitas
(Kellie and Tara)

"M" is for Michelle. I wanted to also post a picture of my daughter Michelle but I didn't have one ready and available in my work computer so this one will have to do.

Michelle.


.

1 comment:

ChrisJ said...

I can see a likeness between you and your mom!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants