Friday, January 07, 2011

Another New Year!

5, 4, 3, 2, 1, zero, ignition...

And here we go again, a new year is here and I have no clue as to what it's going to bring but I am sure that it will be good things for one and all. My new year resolutions are many so I won't even bother to post them here, my resolutions remain with me for safe keeping and careful execution. OK, you twisted my arm, I will share one resolution with you and that is that I intend to continue being the best person I can be to the best of my abilities without going overboard or undermining the effort. Being a plain Joe works for me so I will probably continue to be one.

I am still having a totally different outlook on life, trying hard not to take it for granted, realizing that life is a gift not to be wasted is giving me a new direction and a new sense of being so 2011 let's see where you take me, all I ask is be kind to me and I will be kind to you.

So I have lots of plans on doing fun things with my family and as you all know this is where I highlight and share my family adventures, so stay tuned for some stories and lots of pictures soon.

We will start with "Snow Day" next week. Looking forward to it, should be lots of fun.

Wishing you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

5 comments:

EsLocura said...

happy new year to you, you are the grooviest "plain Joe" around : )

Wanda said...

Look forward to following the adventures of Joe Cool in 2011. You gave us a wonderful tour of life in 2010, and I know I'm gonna love what coming next.

You are a Special Man, Jose, and I love you for it.

Love and Hugs
Wanda

ChrisJ said...

Being plain Joe is the most unique thing you can do because there is no other like you.
Happy New Year Plain Joe Cool. Have many adventures with your beautiful family.

MrManuel said...

I hope you have a wonderful 2011, Jose!

Angelica said...

Being a plain Joe works for me so continue to be one.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants