Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Tidbits



Oh what an awesome morning ride, I wish traffic was like this every day. I am amazed at how many people are observing a religious holiday. I hope this is a sign of people coming together in faith and not just a chance to have another day off.

So, for the first time this year I took the bike out from the garage and got on it without wearing a jacket, I just threw on a sweatshirt and that pretty much was enough. Hard for me to phantom the fact that my friend Tara in Michigan was willing to send me some snow just last Tuesday. Here we are wearing shorts and sandals there they are still shoveling snow.

We attended Holy Thursday mass, it was beautiful from beginning to end, and oh man what an homily, it was a good thing I was microphone free because I kept choking up. The mixture of members from four or five different choirs was awesome and it sounded as if everyone was inspired, well except me whom kept choking at the words. Tonight we sing again and the again tomorrow.

As our weather is getting hot the going home motorcycle ride may not be as enjoyable as the morning one, one thing is for sure no matter what I know I will enjoy it because I love riding, period.

Well enjoy the rest of holy week and have a blessed and fun Easter Sunday.

2 comments:

★Tina★ said...

giving you back a late Friday hug, or let me say a early Friday hug, or just a Tuesday hug and a kiss ;-))

Jose said...

Awwww hugs and kisses back at ya Tina. And about learning Spanish, do you think I learned German. I didn't think so. Translator baby! lol

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants