Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Tidbits




Finally I got me a decent camera, it had been a while since I had gone out hunting for photo ops and all of a sudden I find myself traveling a lot which is giving me the opportunity to get a few good captures. I still don't know if I want to continue posting on my Arizona... But it's a dry heat! blog because it's too much work as I have to go through PhotoBucket first in order for the images to come out big. But we'll see, I am still thinking about it. In the meantime I am going shutter crazy once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Image captured by my daughter Nichole.

Ahhhh, gotta love our weather. I just went to my mailbox to get my mail and the wind was blowing, I can see lighting in the horizon, and it feels like a monsoon may appear at any moment, but then again it may just be knocking on the door and I just may not open it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Seven, eight, nine, tenteen, eleventeen, twelveteen, thirteen, fourteen... Yeap, there will be a lot of counting this Friday at work as we will be doing our mid-year inventory. As easy and well organized as we have them, I still dread inventory. But, we will survive it, hopefully we won't have any major discrepancies. I think a drink is in order on Friday after inventory just to relieve the stress. OK, I really am not stressed out at all but a drink actually sounds good anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Found this on the Internet and I want one, except I can do without the Irish and Patriot Guard patches. Other than that yep I like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I can't remember if I posted this before, I stole it from my brother's FaceBook page and although I don't agree graffiti is good I do think the mural on this trains wagon is definitely pretty awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should leave the IRish Flag on it :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants