Monday, May 14, 2012

The Help

I am reading:


The Help by Kathryn Stockett

So far this year I have read:

The Broker by John Grisham

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

In The Name of Honor by Richard North Patterson

Timeline by Michael Crichton

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Catching Fire (The Second Book of the Hunger Games) by Suzanne Collins

Mockingjay (The Final Book of the Hunger Games) by Suzanne Collins

The Light House by PD James -- (I am still reading this one as it is very slow) --






So I went to the library and looked for the two book choices I had one being "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" which I couldn't find an available copy and my second choice "The Help" which they did have. So as always I wanted to read the book before I catch the movie and so far I am enjoying it very much. This is one of those books that you put down only to pick it up again a few minutes later.

The book I was reading (OK I am still not discarding it yet) was definitely too slow, definitely not a page turner so I will give it a rest and attempt to pick it up later on in life.

So, what's on your reading list these days?




No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants