Tuesday, June 20, 2006

forum.slimtainment.com



While searching for “American Idol” information and input I came up with DJSlim’s “American Idol Season 5 Blog”. I used to read the shows recaps on the AI official site but soon got tired of “Jaded the journalist’s” comments, they were so repetitive and most of the time he was more interested in what Ryan was wearing and what Paula was doing to Simon. Anyway as I said before while trying to click on the Idol site I clicked on the one for DJSlim’s blog instead, and the rest as they say is history.

After reading DJSlim’s play-by-play recaps I was hooked. I started posting comments and soon found out that everyone in the site was very nice and very welcoming, they really make you feel at “home”. Once I became a member I started to get to know some of you via your comments and let me tell you there’s a cool bunch of AI fans that will defend their Idol no matter what. Me, I still have the McPheever, and I doubt that there’s a cure, I’m sure “timwashu” and “Nic” will agree with me one hundred percent. So anyway come and join the fun and meet a wild bunch, members such as Joyce, TLR, Neenie (my fellow HD Fatboy rider), Angie, Jaclyn Crum (whom by the way was an actual AI contestant and almost made it to the top 24), Queena, Timwashu our wittiest commenter, and our fearless leader “Da’ President” DJSlim.

As members continue to join daily this list continues to grow and that’s just the way we like it. The goal is to have at least 100 members by the end of July, join the club and as you sign up make sure to write down that JOSE sent you (this is very important as I may win concert tickets or something… wishful thinking Slim).

As we fill the void until AI 2007 begins, DJSlim tells us he’ll continue to make the forum interesting and fun for all that come and visit, there’s definitely plenty of subjects and TV shows to thread about, but let me give you a fair warning, once you come and visit you’ll never leave, oops! Wasn’t that a line from “Hotel California”? The idea for my blog was born after I became a member and saw some of your blogs so thanks for the ideas and keep on blogging!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, excellent post and a great blog. you have done a really great job with it. At this point I don't have any suggestions except for one. Make sure you update. The last thing you want to do is start a fanbase and stop updating. It is hard to get them to come back. Thanks for the plug for my forum and of course for becoming a member

Anonymous said...

ooh, I got my name mentioned! :salutes Jose:
Nice blog. ~timwashu

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants