Thursday, June 22, 2006

You know you're in Arizona

Summer is here and in Arizona it can be quite an experience.


You know you're in Arizona when:

  • Drivers think a red light is merely a suggestion
  • You think someone wearing oven mitts while driving is clever
  • You notice your car overheating before you drive it
  • Vehicles with open windows have the right-of-way in the summer
  • People who have black cars or black upholstery are assumed to be nuts or out-of-state
  • You notice the best place is determined by the amount of shade, not walking distance

Have a nice and safe summer!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny Dad.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving me this great idea about the oven mitts!

My mom asked me if I planned on going to Arizona before our Cruise? I told her that I would love to go, but just to think how hot it is in the Summer, I'm not too sure.

But now I guess I'll have to go Mitt shopping:)

Besitos,

Chely

Nikki Darling said...

Haaayyy u brat...I have a black car!!!

TLR said...

Hey, Jose,,I lived in AZ for awhile. In Golden Valley just outside of Kingman.

I enjoy reading your blog!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants