Thursday, September 14, 2006

Does This Happen to You?


Does this happen to you as much as it happens to me?

Every so often I decide to go blog surfing just to see whats out there and after spending some time reading the posts I decide to do some commenting. You know that sometimes posting a comment may take some thought and inspiration so you start typing your heart away and say to yourself about how well your comment is coming along. You try to keep it to maybe 100 words or less but this particular post deserved better so you typed 200 words. Boy oh boy this comment may even win me the Pulitzer price. You give it a once over, fix a couple of typos here and there and now you are ready to post it.

Scroll Down...

Type your blogger name

Tab over...

Type your URL

Scroll

Scroll

Scroll some more

and the next step is to enter the word verification letters which I call "The squiggly letters"

But wait a freaking second...

Wait minute...

Where are the freakin' squiggly letters?

All you can see is an "X" where you know the squiggly letters should be and without those stupid squiggly letters there won't be any words of wisdom from me posted anytime soon.

But guess what?

If I write a dumb comment, as if by magic, the squiggly letters are there.

Go figure!



I LOVE BLOGGER

3 comments:

Chely said...

lol

Hey, the blogger must be acting up because there are no squiggly lines on your post either!

However, I tried Login and Publish this note to you anyway and they appeared like magic!

But going forward, if I said it once I'll say it again, "Copy & Paste to Word" to avoid loosing your Pulitzer price comment:)

Buffy said...

I gave up on blogger months ago.

MrManuel said...

I always look below to make sure the word verification is there before I post. Then if it is a long comment, I also copy it just to make sure..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants