Friday, October 20, 2006

Its My Life! - Co-pilot Of the Week


To be fair I chose my new co-pilot on a first come first served basis because I liked my bidders the same. I figure they have to be crazy to wanna ride with me because truth be told the amount of traffic I'll bring to them is going to be almost non existant as they get more traffic on their own.

But anyway, I am honored to have Erin of Its My Life! on the co-pilot seat for a week.

I met Erin via BE a couple of months ago and started to follow her blog, to say there's drama in this blog is an understatement. I enjoyed reading it so much that she has been on my side bar for a while and is now one of my daily reads.

Oh yes, Its Her Life! indeed, the trials and tribulations of a single mom that has so much to say, and trust me on this one, when she "talks" we listen. If you don't believe me just take a look at the amount of comments that she collects from her loyal readers.

4 comments:

Elena said...

Yo tmbien leo a Erin y su "Its my life" esta mejor que las novelas de la noche. Su vida es un drama del que uno tambien aprende.
Felicidades por tu co-piloto, elegiste muy bien.

Anonymous said...

On my way... :)

Erin said...

Hmmm...I'm going to have to get out my Spanish dictionary, because all I got was...drama and novel... is that good?? LOL

Thank you so much for having me for the week! I enjoy your blog so much and I'M honored to be on your list of daily reads :)

CP said...

Erin is terrific, isn't she?

Anyway, thought I would pop back in to say Thank you, again, for the wonderful wishes to my little boy that you left on my blog!

CP.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants