Friday, November 17, 2006

It's Friday

This is the third time I order my new BE thumbnail and the darn thing comes out incomplete. For some reason the thumbnail is created before my Joe Cool-Mustang header loads up and therefore it comes out incomplete and if you ask me that just sucks big time because now I have to wait for another week to pass before I can order another one. The thumbnail is the first thing we see to identify which battles to vote for or which blogs to read. Not having the correct thumbnail is like not having an ID, so hopefully next week when I order a new one it will come out complete. In the meantime just look for Jose918 to identify my thumbnail.

So, apparently we will be going to Manny's tonight after work for food, drinks, and possibly karaoke. I have been practicing a couple of songs that I want to belch out, and when I say practicing I only mean singing along to my CDs while driving, it's amazing how well I sound when I sing and drive, I sing almost just as good as the original artist, at least that's what I keep telling myself. I would practice in the shower where the acoustics are better but in the mornings when I take a shower "mi chica" is still sleeping and I don't have a death wish or the desire to take a cold shower, so... no singing in the shower for this kid. So anyway we'll see, once I get there I may not get my courage to grab that microphone, but at least I know the food is good there so I will be saving my appetite for sure.

If you get a chance don't forget to visit my co-pilot of the week CyberCelt of Texas RV Travel Blog, learn about some of the things to see and do during Christmans in Texas, don't forget to tell her I sent ya.

Oh and I want to publicly thank the BE Credits Fairy for throwing credits into my account when I needed them the most, and some you people think fairy tales and miracles are not true.

Lastly today, I was reading my local paper and they posted pictures of grown men camping outside Best Buys since Monday to get a PS3 play station unit. Why??? Does it really makes that much of a difference to get it first? You know they will make so many of them that supply and demand won't be a problem at all but camping outside any store that will carry it will give the suppliers the opportunity to gouche the prices. According to the article in the newspaper some of this Playstation buyers are willing to pay some $700.00 for a $500.00 unit, that to me (Must be because I am getting old) is just insane, but then again people payed insane amounts of money for the "Tickle me Elmo" doll not too long ago, yeap I'm definitely getting old.

10 comments:

Elena said...

Que, queeee? a donde te vas a cantar karaoke y no me invitaste?

Yo tambien estoy practicando una cancion para ahora que venga Chely porque ella tiene el CD.

Ve a "chequear a mi blogg, a ver que te parese, aunque estamos probando, probando.

Love ya

CyberCelt said...

I know a young man that slept outside in the cold to get 2 of these. One for him and one to sell on eBay. I hope its worth it.

Thanks for pimping my blog.

I've been waiting on a new thumbnail for weeks. I do not think anyone is home at BE any longer.

Lana said...

Jose if you send in a support ticket and explain the problem they will get you a new thumbnail.

Lana said...

Your not getting old you are just getting smarter. LOL
Your Welcome.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Yeah, that's what I heard, that most are getting them to sell on eBay and some are going for $3K...it's insane.

Erin said...

I'm telling you, these are some crazy people!

That would be the day that I would ever sit around for hours, begging to spend more than what something cost to begin with, lol.

Michelle said...

I still want to go to that place with you!!!

Michelle said...

I still want to go to that place with you!!!

theWatchList said...

The Playstations are 500 to 600 depending on which package you buy. Sony says they are losing 200 or so per unit that sells because it cost them $800 something to make. Microsoft did the same thing with the XBox because the real money for them is in game sales.

I didn't camp out for one but I don't know that it is that bad of an idea... Camp out for 2 days to get something that you can turn around and sell for a 600 to 2400 profit. $600 in two days isn't worth it to me but $2400 (for the few that were selling around 3k) isn't a bad haul for 2 days.

Jose said...

Elena - Fuimos pero el patio estaba reservado para una fiesta privada, que mala pata.

Cybercelt - Hope he makes some money for his troubles.

As for your blog, I really like it and I like it when you rent space from me. It's just fun. I request the thumbnails and they replace it withing 48 hours except the last two times it loads up inclomplete and I get the feeling that my readers don't recognize it.

bozette - I'll order a new one one more time and if the same thing happens I will follow your instructions.

Mushy - Well I realize now that many people do it because they want to re-sale it for a profit, and yes some of the e-bay prices are outrageous, the thing is that there are people out there paying them. Fo figure!

Erin - I guess they are not crazy, they are just entepreneurs.

Michelle - And we shall go soon, but you are going to sing too. lol

thewatchlist - Thanks for the info. I really have no clue anymore, I don't remember ever waiting in line to get my Attari 2600 and then my 5200.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants