Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Texas RV Travel Blog



I am honored to have CyberCelt on the co-pilot seat once again. The last time we rode together she told many ghost stories that travel up and down the state of Texas. This time she will delight us with a good ol' Christmas time Texas style. Please join me in welcoming for the second time Texas RV Travel Blog as my co-pilot for the week. Don't forget to click on her thumb nail and be a pal leave a comment and tell her I sent ya, my reputation depends on your clicks.

6 comments:

Elena said...

Ya fui. Muy interesante tantos aspectos de Christmas en Texas.

besos.

CyberCelt said...

Oh, Jose, relax. We mustang-lovers must stick together. lol

Lana said...

Good choice.

Lana said...

Yeah Jose Can you please email me at
bozettetc@yahoo.com.
I have a question to ask you.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to God's Land! LOL...ok, well, we Texans think so!

Very cool!

Erin said...

Clicked and visited!

I have always loved this blog!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants