Monday, January 22, 2007

Cold, Wind, Rain... but no snow!

Yesterday was very cold, very windy, and somewhat rainy but we didn't get what many other parts of Phoenix got... snow! Yes, Mesa, Scottsdale and Awatuki got enough snow that snow men were actually made, in my side of town I could probably make a "sandman". When I heard the news all I could think was...
Where is my snow?

Well there is no denying it, the weather is changing, I can see it now. California gets so much rain that it gets flooded. It's cold everywhere, even places such as Phoenix where we have sunny days 365 days out of the year. They say global warming will only change like one or two degrees over a 100 year period but...

In the meantime towns and cities continue to experience "post card" picture snow days. And white winters are still beautiful to look at. Me I'll stay on the West Coast and will continue to admire the white stuff through your blog pictures and stories.

Stay warm...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cold in Phoenix? I think I've heard it all...

Tara said...

Your site looks great...love how you changed it!

Michelle said...

Now I know where I get it from... I love to admire the snow for a while but me personally I like the warm weather. LOL. But it would be cool if it would snow just long enough for Diego to see it. That would be neat!

Anonymous said...

I want to send some your way. This week, we're going for snow storm number six. Boo...

Jose said...

Mr. Manuel - I thought I had seen it all.

tara - thanks, my daughter came through and gave me a whole new look. I like it too but we may still change a couple of things here and there.

michelle - He needs to go to the snow and slide donw the hill on cardboard like we did years ago.

battlerocker - Yeah, please send it FedEx Priority One, I may still a flake or two when it get's here. lol

Anonymous said...

Ohhh you changed your template! It looks great!! :)

Chely said...

RE: Snow - April told me that Gaby told her that they got snow! I thought she actually got it at her house? Oh well!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RE: Your new look...
I like it but, can you guys move the image to the left? In my computer, a little over half the screen is wasted with nothing.

Just an opinion.

Besitos,

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants