Monday, January 22, 2007

News Briefs

Alayna and Diego

I want to welcome my new co-pilot for the week. Domesticated Goddess is a blog that has been on my sidebar since it started. This blog holds information that is very dear and important to me and I want to invite you to click on it and read some of the posts in it.

Domesticated Goddess is Michelle's Blog and as many of you already know Michelle is my daughter. She had stopped posting because of the lack of internet at the house but now that we decided to join the 21st Century and had our cable installed again maybe, just maybe we will see more posts from her.

In the meantime help me in getting her motivated to write again and post new stories, click on her thumbnail and tell her that her daddy sent ya.

~~~~~~~~~~
It seems the curse finally lifted, I wen to to see the Phoenix Suns play last Friday and they won! It had been my luck that every time we went to see them play they lost. So it was a good game we had good food and good company and that made it for a great outing.
~~~~~~~~~~
In the progressive count of our family's celebrations we got together for celebration #3 for the year. Last Thursday another brother in law had a birthday and then on Saturday his daughter (my niece) turned 17. Originally they had planned a get together with coffee and sweet Mexican bread but in the end they decided to have a full-blown "Carne Asada" party.
The weather was too cold to be outside but he had a fire going plus the heat of the barbeque pit made it tolerable. To complement the meat chips and plenty of salsa was made by my sister. I said it once and I will say it again, we can't ever go wrong with "Carne Asada", I just can't get enough.
~~~~~~~~~~
Also, I have been posting some pictures on my Arizona... But It's a Dry Heat! Photo blog, be sure to click on the thumbnail on my side bar and start visiting once again. Hope to see you all there.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay! You have announced me! I feel so special. Thanks Daddy... Love you!

Anonymous said...

I like the new look. Also, I agree, you can't go wrong with carne asada. yum.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants