Sunday, February 04, 2007

Cool Bike

My daughter Nikki and I had an outing yesterday. One of our stops was at a local Costco, there were two reasons we stopped there.


The first one was to sample all the food that they normally cook on Saturdays, you'll be surprised how much good stuff is out there that I would normally wouldn't eat of buy for cooking, therefore sampling is great.


The second was to go see this bicycle made by Schwinn. It's painted in one of the brightest candy tangerine colors that I have ever seen. It has an awesome looking retro-cruiser look to it. No chrome on this baby, the rims, springer forks and handlebars are all painted in black, even the spokes are black.


Due to the lack of exercise I have developed this gut that needs to be reduced. I just think that riding around the neighborhood in style may help to achieve this goal. Thing is I don't have the extra money to buy this thing so for now we'll just continue to wish. It's kindda ironic though, maybe if I stop going to the store to sample all that food, I wouldn't need the bike in the first place.






6 comments:

Erin said...

Great bike, but where is the banana seat??????? :-)

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Great looking ride!

MrManuel said...

That is a nice looking bike. I haven't been on a bike since college.

Unknown said...

Boy I need a bike like that! But I would need a bigger seat...

Cool looking, though!

Tara said...

Nice bike...dig the color!

Webmiztris said...

cool bike! my husband tried to get me into biking, but I'm too damn lazy!!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants