Tuesday, February 06, 2007

One Man Bandwidth


The co-pilot for the week is a blog named "One Man Bandwidth, An American Professor in China".

I chose this blog because the other bid had been my co-pilot once already. It flatters me that some of my past co-pilots want to be in my blog again.

As I perused through this blog I found out that there are plenty of good entertaining articles for you to read and I myself will have to come back and read some more.

For now please join me in welcoming One Man Bandwidth to my growing list of co-pilots. Click on his thumbnail, you'll agree with me that his blog is pretty good as well as entertaining.

1 comment:

Battlerocker said...

I rented to him once upon a time--good blog.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants