Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

"Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd.
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack,
I don't care if I never get back,
Let me root, root, root for the home team,
If they don't win it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
At the old ball game."


Yeap, tonight at 6;40 p.m.
Our Arizona Diamonbacks, sssssssssssss! will battle the San Diego Padres. Two tickets came out of nowhere for "mi chica" and I to attend. OK, courtesy of ABF Trucking.

Should be a lot of fun. Good seats too: Section 126, Row 29, seats 19 & 20.
I hope we win!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hope you have a great time!!!

Jose said...

We did have a great time, but at the beginning of the eighth I told mi chica to lets go because I was starving and the D-Backs had not hit at all all night, they were pretty lousy if you ask me. So we went to eat tacos and when we watched the news we saw our D-Backs jumping up and donw. Apparently they pulled a miracle win in the night with two outs already. Wow, that's what happens when you don't stick around.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants